Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CSB Approved

Amigos -

I know, I know, we haven't been as busy posting in the last couple of weeks. Rest assured, more of the greatest sandwich reviews of all time are in the pipeline, including one about everything you need to know about city planning and sandwich shops and one about The Quit. Meanwhile, Weapons of Mass Creation is happening this weekend. I asked about the possibility of sandwiches there, and the organizer wrote me:

We will not have sandwiches on site, but we’ve partnered with local restaurants that surely have a menu full of sandwiches. Take a look at the Gordon Square restaurants http://www.gordonsquare.org/maps.html .


I will be there with Frank at certain points during the weekend, and I recommend that you come, too.

Best,
Beau

No comments: