Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thanks!

Friends -

You don't know me, but I've been helping Beau out with this since we were in law school together, doing editing and whatnot. He asked me to appear on Fox 8's "New Day Cleveland" program this morning to present the best sandwiches in Cleveland, and gosh, it was amazing. The hosts were phenomenally nice, the producers were delightful, the staff was friendly and courteous and everyone was just warm and professional. Oh, and I brought cookies, which are not sandwiches, and if they ever invite us back again and Beau is out of town I will bring sandwiches instead, because they weren't all that happy that I didn't bring sandwiches.

Also, I had the opportunity to talk with Scott Riotblat and Kimberly McCune of Vine and Dine Catering. They made meatloaf on the show, and it was delicious. I had one slice for breakfast (along with four cups of coffee) and they gave me three slices to go. If you ever need a caterer, call them. Scott also told me about a really interesting idea they have for a culinary compound in Aurora; dollars to donuts that in the near future we'll be seeing some great things from them.

Thank you, and thanks to Beau for the opportunity to be on television!

Andrew Samtoy

No comments: